At USh 30,000,000 Only! - Am Selling My House. Ntunda Enyumba Yange.

Selling My House. Ntunda Enyumba Yange. Jinja • olx.co.ug

Selling My House. Ntunda Enyumba Yange.

Jinja, Eastern Region Added at 22:07, 2 January 2018, Ad ID: 1000662339

Offer from Individual
How many bedrooms? 1
Is there a broker fee? Yes
Are pets allowed? Yes

Am selling my house, Ntunda Enyumba yange, with the land its on. Netaka kweli. Two rooms self contained . Ebisenge bibiri nekinaabiro Its Around Jinja. In mbiko, less than a kilometre from Jinja. Looks good.I have all the doccumentation like the land title. Nina ebiwandiiko byaayo nga Ekyaapa.

Kuba(call);
+ 256 - show phone -
+ 256 - show phone -

Selling My House. Ntunda Enyumba Yange. Jinja - image 2
Selling My House. Ntunda Enyumba Yange. Jinja - image 3
Selling My House. Ntunda Enyumba Yange. Jinja - image 4
 Share via Email
Views:179

Contact advertiser

USh 30,000,000 Negotiable
Send message
Jinja, Eastern Region Show on the map

Mukisa Elvis On site since Jan 2018 See their other ads Mukisa Elvis has verified:

  • Mark as Favourite
  • Print
  • Edit
  • Report

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Coupons,Freebies And Offers in the USA. How To Get Them And Where to Find Them.